Makers Air is committed to your safety.
As travel restrictions ease and we resume passenger flights to the Bahamas, Makers Air has implemented new policies and procedures designed to enhance the safety of our passengers and employees. We believe these measures prioritize health and safety, while seeking minimal disruption of the signature Makers Air experience. We look forward to re-connecting you to paradise!
IMPORTANT TRAVEL UPDATE: All tourists and returning residents who come to the Bahamas WILL NEED to present a negative COVID-19 test, taken within 10 days of your arrival. The actual date of your test would be counted as “Day 1”.
- Updated Check-In Procedures at Makers Air
- Makers Air Travel Reschedule Form
- Travel Health Card Registration
- COVID-19 PCR Testing at CVS
- COVID-19 PCR Testing at Walgreens
- Mail Order Testing
- Broward County Testing
- Miami Dade County Testing
- Monroe County Testing
- Palm Beach County Testing