Upload Your Documents Below for Traveling
Use the Form Below To Submit Bahamas Travel Documents Securely.
- Proof of full vaccination will be required, such as CDC or government-issued vaccine record card.
- The Bahamas Government (Bahamas Ministry of Health) will only accept vaccinations by Moderna, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, and AstraZeneca at this time.
To be considered fully vaccinated, persons must meet these qualifications: Both doses of Moderna, Pfizer, or AstraZeneca vaccine plus a 14-day immunization period since the last dose or one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine plus 14-day immunization period since the last dose.
- The day you take your test is considered “Day Zero”.
- Children 2 years and older must apply for a Travel Health Visa under the profile of their Parent or Guardian.
- Children under 2 years of age are exempt from all testing requirements.
- All Travelers will be required to apply for a Bahamas Health Travel Visa at travel.gov.bs regardless of vaccination status.
- The Travel Health Visa fees are listed below.
- A Bahamas Travel Health Visa will be valid for six (6) months for vaccinated travelers, allowing for multiple trips on one visa.
$40 – Visitors Staying up to four nights and five days
$40 – Non-Vaccinated Citizens and Returning Residents
$10 – Vaccinated Citizens and Residents of the Bahamas
$60 – Unvaccinated Visitors staying more than four nights
FREE – Children 10 and Under
- If unvaccinated Visitors stay beyond 4 nights and 5 days, a Rapid Antigen Test will be required.
- This test will be available in all Out Island Destinations (example: Staniel Cay Yacht Club will be offering the 5th-day test to Hotel and Marina Guests, as well as travelers in the area).
- The wearing of masks and social distancing guidelines remain in effect.
*** If assistance is needed through the Health Visa process, please contact the Health Visa Compliance Team at (242) 502-0829 or firstname.lastname@example.org ***
Great Harbour Cay
Makers Air is the premier charter airline with daily Bahamas flights. Our goal is to connect passengers to paradise, crafting a flight experience that brings reliable, memorable and convenient getaways to our customers.