The captain position is for full-time with Makers Air, Part 135 (Commuter and On-Demand) Cessna Caravan PIC. Competitive pay and excellent benefits for full-time pilots include medical, dental, vision, and Simple IRA.
ALL CAPTAIN APPLICANTS MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- 2000 hours of Total Time
- 250 hours of Cessna Caravan experience
- Must meet all FAR 135.243(c) minimums (1200 TT, 500 XC, 100 Night, 75 Instrument)
- Must hold an FAA Commercial Single Engine Land license with at least an FAA Second Class medical certificate
- Must have the right to work legally in the United States
- Must have a valid passport
Please do not apply for the Captain position if you do not meet these minimum requirements.
Additional Conditions for Captain Employment:
- Must be able to relocate to the South Florida area
- Must be willing to sign a training contract based on initial flight training costs
- Must be willing to do overnight trips frequently
- Must have flexible availability. You will be working weekends and all holidays
- Must be very comfortable in all weather operations in Cessna Caravans for year-round, daily international operations to various destinations in the Bahamas
- Makers Air prides itself on a superior passenger experience; all pilots MUST possess exceptional interpersonal skills as you will have considerable interaction with passengers
- Pilot compensation is based on flight time flown and is very comparable to similar operations. Additional Cessna Caravan experience may increase initial hourly compensation
When applying below, please be sure the following are included in the body of your resume:
- Types of aircraft flown, specifically Cessna Caravan PIC time, in addition to all flight time in detail to qualify for 135.243(c).